- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (8 inch) uncooked double crust pie crusts
- 2 large potatoes, mashed like you would make them for dinner
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork in enough water to cover. Add all ingredients except mashed potatoes.
- Boil until fully cooked, Drain.
- add mashed potatoes and combine. put into bottom prepared uncooked pie crust cover with the top crust. Flute and vent. Bake at 350* 30-40 minutes.