Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From my favourite Cheesedoodle!
- 1 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Sift together flour,salt and cocoa.
- Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture,then fold in chocolate chips.
- With damp hands,roll dough from a rounded teaspoon into 1" balls.
- Place on greased baking sheet @ 350F for 20 minutes.
These are very delicious. These have a nice dark chocolate taste to them and the cookie has a beautiful looking outside and a soft delicious inside with added gooey-ness from the chocolate chips, yum! Awesome cookies. Thanks for sharing.
Yummy! These cookies are so very good. They came out just perfect, not gooey or burnt. This is a very simple recipe with great taste. I didn't and wouldn't change a thing! Made and Reviewed for 123 Hit Wonders. Thanks! :)
Lorrie, baby! What a yummylicious recipe! These morsels had everything you wanna find in a good cookie: Slightly crunchy edges, a soft centre and a great taste! I had to make some minor changes due to "pantry issues" ;): Was out od cocoa so instead grated some of the chocolate. Also I only had 1 1/2 cups chocolate. Still these were really rich and full of chocolate goodness. I reduced butter and sugar considerably due to personal taste preferences, which didnt harm the outcome at all. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this SUPER RECIPE with us, hon! Made and reviewed for my youngest baby in Fall PAC 09.