Recipe by PanNan
This recipe is from "My Cooking" West African Cookbook by Dokpe Lillian Ogunsanya. It's posted for the Zaar World Tour event 2008.
- 1 lb lean beef, boneless (sirloin for example)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter (ground roasted peanuts)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 bouillon cubes (such as Maggi)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut meat into thin flat slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix the ground peanut, ginger, pepper, cloves and bouillon in a small bowl.
- Thread meat on 4 large wide skewers.
- Coat meat with mixture and brush with oil.
- Grill until meat is brown on both sides and cooked to desired degree.