This is just another version of Yorkshire pudding. It goes well with any meal. Especially with a roast, potatoes, fresh veggies and gravy. When done right they are light and puffy and very GOOD
- Preheat oven to 425°F; rack at mid level.
- In a bowl whisk flour, soup mix, eggs, milk and margarine.
- Generously grease 8 large muffin tins and place on a cookie sheet. Pour 1/3 cup of batter in each tin.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Remove from cups and serve warm.
- I find that it sometimes helps to make the batter well in advance of cooking and refrigerate it right up until you want to cook them.
- Have muffin tins hot and then proceed as directed. Either way it works!