1/3 Photos of Sussex Pudding (A Little Different Than Yorkshire Pudding)
This is just another version of Yorkshire pudding. It goes well with any meal. Especially with a roast, potatoes, fresh veggies and gravy. When done right they are light and puffy and very GOOD
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F; rack at mid level.
- 2In a bowl whisk flour, soup mix, eggs, milk and margarine.
- 3Generously grease 8 large muffin tins and place on a cookie sheet. Pour 1/3 cup of batter in each tin.
- 4Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- 5Remove from cups and serve warm.
- 6I find that it sometimes helps to make the batter well in advance of cooking and refrigerate it right up until you want to cook them.
- 7Have muffin tins hot and then proceed as directed. Either way it works!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sussex Pudding (A Little Different Than Yorkshire Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 456.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g