A very rich and sweet Peruvian dessert that I found at allrecipes.com. It might be better to make it the day before so that it sets up more. The time does not include the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla, and egg yolks in a saucepan.
- 2Place over medium-low heat and gently cook until the mixture thickens, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, about 30 minutes.
- 3Pour into a heatproof serving dish or individual dishes; set aside.
- 4Whip the egg whites with confectioners' sugar to stiff peaks.
- 5Spread meringue on top of milk mixture.
- 6Refrigerate until cold, at least 3 hours.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- 8Garnish with raspberries.
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Suspiro Limeno
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 172.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g