Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Susie makes this every year for the company Christmas party. She serves it with Chicken flavored Nabisco crackers. I always manage to sneak extra for taking home after the party--*Wink*Wink*
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces pimentos, drained and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Divide mixture into two equal portions.
- Shape into two balls.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
- Very good with Chicken flavored biscuit crackers.