Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My friend makes these decadent little morsels at Christmastime. Simple ingredients make these quick, easy and to die for.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 2⁄3 cups shredded coconut (packed)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, spread evenly into the bottom of a 13x9 pan; bake 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
- Combine coconut and condensed milk.
- Spread on top of graham cracker layer ( It's easier to spread if you use your pinkies).
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 350°F.
- While coconut mixture is baking, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a heavy pan.
- Pour melted chips on top of baked coconut/graham cracker mixture; dust top lightly with finely ground graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until bars are hardened. Let sit at room temperature for awhile then you can cut into small pieces.
- Warning, this is not WW friendly! LOL.
Mmmmm, these were just what I needed to satisfy my craving for something sweet, simple, and easy! They are very sweet so I cut them into little half inch squares but I found myself going for a second and third in no time! Definitely will make again =] super addicting, love the peanut butter.
These are delicious! They remind me of the old Eagle Brand Milk Magic Cookie Bars. Very addicting! Made for Zaar 123 Tag!
OMG..AWSOME..And so easy to make. My kind of baking. Thanks for shaing. I know I will be making these often