Tyler Clarke's Note:
GREAT SIDE DISH FOR SUSHI LOVERS! low fat, low calorie salad that goes with anything. try it out you will be bound to fall in love with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice let cool for 5 minutes.
- 2While rice is cooking cut all 3 peppers into medium square pieces (about the size of your pinky finger nail).
- 3Cut cucumber into slices (not peeled) then cut each slice into fours.
- 4Grate carrot.
- 5Add rice vinegar to the rice and mix up.
- 6Add all vegetables to rice and mix up.
- 7Take soy sauce and put it in a closed lid container with wasabi and shake until all wasabi has dissolved into soy sauce.
- 8Mix soy/wasabi sauce into rice.
- 9Crunch up sushi seaweed paper onto the top of salad.
- 11Put imitation crab on salad as desired.
- 12Also eat with pickled ginger on the side if you would like.
- 13It's also good if you put some steamed sliced white mushrooms into the salad as well, but it's awesome without as well.
- 15For Vegetarian option, do not use the crabmeat option.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sushi Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2069.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: