Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light summer fare with Asian flare
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 227 g pollock, legs cut into chunks (king crab-flavoured )
- 1⁄4 cup drained pickled ginger, chopped (50 mL)
- 142 g wasabi arugula (President's Choice brand is great)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (30 mL)
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger liquid (30 mL)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil (50 mL)
- Place peppers, avocado, green onions, crab and ginger in large bowl, setting aside a little bit of each to use as garnish later. Add wasabi arugula; toss to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, pickled ginger liquid, sesame oil and canola oil. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Top with reserved garnish; serve immediately.