Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One for the kids with no raw fish. From Parents Magazine
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 large green flour tortillas, cut in half
- 1 (6 ounce) cansolid light tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, cut into thin sticks
- Stir the vinegar into the cooked warm rice.
- Spread rice on tortilla warps and fill with tuna flakes, cucumber strips, and carrot sticks.
- Roll each wrap into a cone shape.