Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe was printed in Cuisine at Home, February 2007. This is better served warm at room temperature.
Top Review by luvn-n-the-oven
i really liked this rice. i used sushi rice instead of regular white rice, which gave it a little more of a sticky, sushi-like texture. a nice change from boring plain rice - i'll definitely make this again. thanks for posting!
- 44.37 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml wasabi paste
- 946.36 ml cooked white rice, hot
- 177.44 ml carrot, julienned
- 177.44 ml cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced into half-moons
- 177.44 ml edamame, shelled, thawed
- 59.14 ml scallion, sliced
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted