Pile it high and eat the whole delicious bowl. From "Appetite for Reduction: by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sushi Roll Edamame Salad
- 3/4 cup dry brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (or torn)
- 1 small cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium size carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds (could use mixed white and black)
- 2 sheets nori, chiffonaded
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 recipe green onion-miso vinaigrette (recipe below)
Green Onion-Miso Vinaigrette
- 1Cook the brown rice in a rice cooker or on the stove top. Allow it to cool.
- 2Mix together the edamame, rice vinegar, and agave.
- 3Set out 4 bowls as the ingredients will be evenly divided among them. Place the lettuce in a bowl, topped with the rice, cucumber, carrot, green onion, sesame seeds, nori and avocado. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
- 4To Make the Green Onion-Miso Vinaigrette: Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Chill until ready for use.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sushi Roll Edamame Salad With Green Onion-Miso Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 683.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: