- 2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar, plus
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined.
- Cool to room temperature.
- I advise starting with just a teaspoon of salt and adding as needed as it depends on the vinegar that you have etc. that will determine how salty this rice will be. I have found playing around by adding bit by bit of the vinegar and sugar will give you the taste you're looking for.