- 3 -4 nori sushi sheets
- 8 ounces tuna fish (Steak)
- 6 ounces prawns (Chopped)
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 8 ounces smoked mackerel
- 2 -3 spring onions
- 750 ml soy sauce (Large Bottle)
- 2 ounces wasabi
- 1 1⁄2 cups sushi rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the rice, like regular rice.
- Using a sushi mat spread a small amount of the rice onto the mat.
- Take a small amount of wasabi sauce and spread it onto the rice.
- Using whatever combination of the fish you like place it onto the rice, you can do this diagonally or horizontally along the rice and add some spring onions.
- Place your hands onto the front of the mat (facing you) start to roll.
- Once it is in a fully rolled shaped you can cut into little circles.
- Enjoy with soy sauce and some wasabi.