1/3 Photos of Sushi..easy Homemade Style
Love making these at home and are so easy and quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the rice, like regular rice.
- 2Using a sushi mat spread a small amount of the rice onto the mat.
- 3Take a small amount of wasabi sauce and spread it onto the rice.
- 4Using whatever combination of the fish you like place it onto the rice, you can do this diagonally or horizontally along the rice and add some spring onions.
- 5Place your hands onto the front of the mat (facing you) start to roll.
- 6Once it is in a fully rolled shaped you can cut into little circles.
- 7Enjoy with soy sauce and some wasabi.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sushi..easy Homemade Style
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 13702.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 73.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nori sushi sheets