Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy hearty soup perfect for those cold winter days.
- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12 ounce) canscampbells cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces monterey jack cheese
- Saute onions in margarine until tender.
- Add next 6 ingredients and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add soup and milk cook on low until heated through.
- Add cheeses 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Thanks for posting such a great soup recipe! I loved it all, the combination of corn & broccoli, along with the potato soup & the cheese! I only made half a batch this time around, but will be making this again soon! Again, many thanks!