Recipe by Manami
My sister's name is Susan and she'd love this salad. It is delicously flavorful and colorful! I found this while surfing for a request -- Colavita.com.
Top Review by Darkhunter
This is now one of our favorite salads. Had some left over and it was still delicious the next day, even though the greens were a little wilted. Will have this again and again. Thanks for posting, Di.
- 3⁄4 ounce Good Seasons Italian dressing, packet
- 8 ounces prewashed mixed salad greens (we like parisian mix with romaine, carrots, cabbage)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber (peeled, seeded & chopped into smaller than bite size pieces)
- 3 -4 finely chopped scallions
- 1⁄2 cup craisins (or other dried cranberries)
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pine nuts or 1⁄3 cup toasted macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Good Seasons Italian Dressing according to package directions, using Colavita Extra Virgin Olive OIl and Colavita Balsamic Vinegar.
- Toss all salad ingredients together with approximately 1/2 cup of mixed dressing.
- You will need to adjust the amount of dressing, according to your taste.
- Serve as a side salad.