Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from one of my mother's co-workers. I haven't made it yet, but mom raves about it.
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- 510.29 g butter recipe cake mix (Use Duncan Hines butter recipe, golden cake mix)
- 99.22 g box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 118.29 ml light rum
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml water
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Crumble nuts in bottom of pan.
- Mix cake mix and pudding together. Add rum, oil, eggs, and water. Mix 2 minutes.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 50-60 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix together glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over cool cake. Refrigerate.