Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from one of my mother's co-workers. I haven't made it yet, but mom raves about it.
Make and share this Susan's Rum Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Crumble nuts in bottom of pan.
- Mix cake mix and pudding together. Add rum, oil, eggs, and water. Mix 2 minutes.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 50-60 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix together glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over cool cake. Refrigerate.