Recipe by Girly_Girl_Lori
This came from one of my mother's co-workers. I haven't made it yet, but mom raves about it.
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 18 ounces butter recipe cake mix (Use Duncan Hines butter recipe, golden cake mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Crumble nuts in bottom of pan.
- Mix cake mix and pudding together. Add rum, oil, eggs, and water. Mix 2 minutes.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 50-60 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix together glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over cool cake. Refrigerate.