Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dab of this on a home-made scone--oooh, it's SO good! Thanks to Susan Branch for her creativity in her "Autumn" book--loaded with wonderful ideas to make autumn my NEW "favorite time of the year" (it used to be Spring).
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 orange, zest of, snipped small
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (heaping)
- In a small bowl, with a wooden spoon, mix ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into small bowl and smooth the top nicely.