Recipe by startnover
This is from my sister. It is m favorite no-bake cheesecake (I prefer baked, but quick sometimes rules) It is very different from others I have tried. You can top w/any fresh fruit topping. My favorite is fresh sliced strawberries w/ 1 package prepared danish delite. This is popular because you make it in a 9 by 13 instead of pie plate so it can feed a bunch.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 9 by 13 pan and set aside.
- Whip the whipping cream and set aside
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- Add vanilla and fold in whipped cream
- Spread over crust and chill.
- Just before serving top w/ favorite fruit topping.