- 118.29 ml fresh lemon juice
- 396.89 g can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Eagle Brand milk into medium bowl. Mix in fresh lemon juice and stir together.
- In a seperate bowl, pour cream into medium bowl. Beat cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently fold cream into lemon and milk mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and cover with plastic dome. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!