Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely one of my favorite pies. It is no-bake and super easy to make! Perfect for a summer day.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Pour Eagle Brand milk into medium bowl. Mix in fresh lemon juice and stir together.
- In a seperate bowl, pour cream into medium bowl. Beat cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently fold cream into lemon and milk mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and cover with plastic dome. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
This was so good! It was lighter than other recipes that I've tasted. I'm making another one tomorrow to share with everyone at work!
This pie is tangy, sweet and delicious! Very easy to make and keeps well.
This is a great pie! I used fresh lemon juice, and boy! It was very lemony and a real treat! I didn't fold the condensed milk mixture in at the end, I used my electric blender, and it was still great.It is very easy and seems more extravagant than a "jello pie". Will definitely do this one again. Made for PAC, Spring 2011.