1/1 Photo of Susan's Chocolate Chip Cookies
My "adopted mother" gave me this recipe and I can honestly say they are the richest chocolate chip cookies and my absolute favourites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350-370°F.
- 2Cream the butter and sugars together.
- 3Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- 4Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, before slowly folding them in with the wet ingredients.
- 5Add the chocolate chips, stirring until just mixed.
- 6Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Susan's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 218.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g