Recipe by Sackville
My "adopted mother" gave me this recipe and I can honestly say they are the richest chocolate chip cookies and my absolute favourites.
Top Review by Robin W
I have tried several recipes (non-Zaar) to find a cookie like we use to have when I was younger. This cookie has fit the bill. Easy to make, baked up in 8 minutes and like Sackville Girl said "rich". Thanks to much for this recipe.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350-370°F.
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, before slowly folding them in with the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips, stirring until just mixed.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.