Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is really a yummy casserole -- better than the now traditional one. So agreed all of us who ate this casserole on Easter Sunday. The nuts add wonderful crunch, the cheese a different flavor. All in all, a real taste treat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter or spray with PAM a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add chopped onion and saute until softened.
- Add salt and pepper to skillet and mix inches Stir in the sour cream and stir until thickened.
- Add the drained beans, grated cheese, and slivered almonds and stir inches.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with the crushed Ritz crackers.sprinkled evenly over all.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.