Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
from class of 1985 armed forces college staff cookbook
Make and share this Susan Clarkson's Rolled Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Place meat on flat surface and butterfly cut into 1/2 in thick pieces. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer omelet, spinach, ham, and cheese on top of meat.
- Gentely roll and tuck in all sides.
- Tie with strings.
- In Dutch oven, or deep pan brown in olive oil on all sides.
- Add wine and raise temperature slightly; add onions and basil leaves. Cook covered, low heat, stirring occasionally for 1 hour.