- 14 small cherry tomatoes, approx
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 14 muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prick tomatoes in several places with a skewer to prevent them from bursting during cooking.
- Sift flour & add zucchini & cheese.
- Beat egg, oil & milk together until combined.
- Add liquid to flour & stir until smooth.
- Place one tablespoon of mixture in each muffin tin.
- Press a cherry tomato into each mix, fill tins with more mix, covering each tomato completely.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes until golden.