Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a must try for a day at home ,Souper easy tasty and you can adjust to any portion , I love this receipe because it great for house cleaning day or just a day at home to rest and not worry about supper , and you can adjust spices to taste ,same with vegetables any kind I use carrots and potatoes ,But there is no limit on what you can create with this easy receipe .
- Place steak in casserole dish
- sprinkle onion soup mix dry on top of steak ,
- add remaining spices (of your choice ).
- Cut your favorite vegetables into big chunks
- place in casserole with steak
- Slice Jumbo onion into large rings place on top of casserole
- Cover with tin foil
- cook at 350 for 3 hours keep covered
- and the flavors all come together
I made this for my wife and we both really enjoyed it. We had chuck eye steaks, so I used those. I also added fresh mushrooms. This was really good and very easy to make. We will be making this again, and again. Thanks.
Just say Great easy receipe Full of flavor and so so so tender yummmmm Must try
This is such a easy tasty receipe everyone liked it. my DH and kids said where is more next time i will double this receipie for great leftovers or maybe not!!! they loved it so if i doubled it all would be gone thank you Kimberley !!!