Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This is a must try for a day at home ,Souper easy tasty and you can adjust to any portion , I love this receipe because it great for house cleaning day or just a day at home to rest and not worry about supper , and you can adjust spices to taste ,same with vegetables any kind I use carrots and potatoes ,But there is no limit on what you can create with this easy receipe .
Top Review by GREG D.
I made this for my wife and we both really enjoyed it. We had chuck eye steaks, so I used those. I also added fresh mushrooms. This was really good and very easy to make. We will be making this again, and again. Thanks.
- 15 ounces round steaks
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 large onions, Sliced into rings
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon steak spice
- 3 large carrots, Large Chunks
- 3 large potatoes, Cut in 1/2
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak in casserole dish
- sprinkle onion soup mix dry on top of steak ,
- add remaining spices (of your choice ).
- Cut your favorite vegetables into big chunks
- place in casserole with steak
- Slice Jumbo onion into large rings place on top of casserole
- Cover with tin foil
- cook at 350 for 3 hours keep covered
- and the flavors all come together