Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a must try for a day at home ,Souper easy tasty and you can adjust to any portion , I love this receipe because it great for house cleaning day or just a day at home to rest and not worry about supper , and you can adjust spices to taste ,same with vegetables any kind I use carrots and potatoes ,But there is no limit on what you can create with this easy receipe .
- Place steak in casserole dish
- sprinkle onion soup mix dry on top of steak ,
- add remaining spices (of your choice ).
- Cut your favorite vegetables into big chunks
- place in casserole with steak
- Slice Jumbo onion into large rings place on top of casserole
- Cover with tin foil
- cook at 350 for 3 hours keep covered
- and the flavors all come together
Just say Great easy receipe Full of flavor and so so so tender yummmmm Must try
This is such a easy tasty receipe everyone liked it. my DH and kids said where is more next time i will double this receipie for great leftovers or maybe not!!! they loved it so if i doubled it all would be gone thank you Kimberley !!!