Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy crowd pleaser.
- 250 g cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shrimp (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup green pepper (finely chopped)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 (300 g) bag tortilla chips
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayo together.
- Spread the mixture over a foil pizza pan (no vents) to about 3/4 of the pan circumference (leaving room for the tortilla chips).
- Scatter the shrimp over top and cover with sauce.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cover to chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
No better appetier. Trully a crowd favorite at any event. I've had it many times for over 10 years and it's still popular! Must try.
Fabulous! I made this for pre-dinner nibbles on Good Friday - this was a HUGE hit! I used breadsticks and toasted pitta bread triangles instead of tortilla chips and we all dived in! Made for PAC Spring 2009.