Camden Cook's Note:
A quick and easy crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayo together.
- 2Spread the mixture over a foil pizza pan (no vents) to about 3/4 of the pan circumference (leaving room for the tortilla chips).
- 3Scatter the shrimp over top and cover with sauce.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients and cover to chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Surprise Spread
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.3
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 510.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce