Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
So yummy!!! You can make this in any pan you want, may want to adjust the cooking temperature and take out when a toothpick is inserted comes out clean. I made these into cupcakes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grate zucchini and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, white sugar, brown sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl until well blended.
- Beat the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Fold in the flour mixture, then stir in the zucchini and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before frosting and cutting.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add the confectioner's sugar and mix until creamy.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes.
- Sprinkle each with chopped walnuts.