Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cauliflower replaces the potatoes.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 ounce butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 fluid ounce fat-free half-and-half
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- Steam or microwave cauliflower until soft.
- Puree cauliflower in food processor and add butter spray and half and half to taste.
I used orange cauliflower and it tasted fantastic and looked beautiful. Went great with some tuna steaks and grilled shrimp. Yum! Thank you,
This is an amazing recipe, even for those who are not following a low carb diet. These "potatoes" were smooth, creamy and delicious. I plan on serving these several times a week while on phase one of the SBD and working it into a regular rotation after that. Thanks for posting!