Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
As requested, found this one in Country Woman Magazine, by Elizabeth Baker. I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds interesting. You could substitute strawberry gelatin for raspberry.
- 5 cups chopped peeled fresh tomatoes
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Skim off foam if necessary.
- Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Pour into sterilized jars; and seal.
- I usually process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- Or refrigerate for up to 3 weeks without processing.