Surprise Puff Pastry Twists
- Preheat oven to 220°C Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the ricotta, ham and cheddar in medium bowl. Use a wooden spoon to mix until well combined.
- Cut 1 pastry sheet in half and then cut each half crossways into 4 equal pieces. Repeat with remaining pastry sheets to form 32 pastry pieces.
- Spread 1 1/2 tsp of the ricotta mixture in the centre of each strip, leaving a 5mm border around the edges. Brush the edges lightly with egg and fold in half lengthways. Carefully twist the pastry strip twice. Place on a lined tray. Repeat with the remaining pastry and ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool slightly.