Prep 10 mins
Cook 19 mins
I found this in a magazine yesterday and wanted to post for everyone. The ingredients look yummy, and I do plan on making them for our family reunion this July.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packageplain chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle toll house refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (16 ounce) containerprepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle toll house miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Beat cake mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixer bowl on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each cup, filling about 2/3 full.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 pieces; roll each into a ball.
- Place one ball of dough in each muffin cup, pressing it to the bottom.
- Bake for 19-22 minutes or until top springs back when gently touched.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cook completely.
- Spread with frosting and sprinkle with morsels.