Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I threw this together for dinner tonight. I was surprised at how yummy it was. Better write it down before I forget.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped and seeded
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Stir bouillion cube into hot water until it dissolves.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands or toss.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place the potato mixture into the casserole. Cover with foil.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, until tender.
An excellent dish to serve with the main entree! I used Sysco chicken base and no salt, chicken base has enough salt in it. I don't have to cut or slice green peppers or onions, I have them frozen in small dices and slices, so just open the freezer, grap a handful and add.Our family uses A-1 sauce on potatoes(different huh) but I might try it next time in place of worcestershire sauce. Thanks for posting. This could be used for a meatless meal with fruit.