Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These appitizers are so easy and will be gone quickly!! Kids of all ages love them.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 8 ounces summer sausage, cut into 1/2 to 1 inch squares (or use beef stick pieces about an inch long)
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (mild or sharp, cut into 1 inch cubes)
- decorative or frilled toothpick
- honey mustard, for dipping (optional)
- Assemble picks starting with a square of cheese, piece of pineapple, cube of sausage and end with an olive.
- Arranged on a platter surrounding a honey mustard for dip, they are so pretty.