Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Makes a great flaky crust!
- Cream together the butter, cream and cheese. If using a food processor, turn down to lowest setting.
- Add flour and mix till incorporated; stop--do not mix any more.
- Make 3 balls from the dough.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill for an hour before using.
- Uncooked dough may be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Freeze in balls OR in pie tins.
- Makes (3) 10-inch pies.
- Bake at 450° for about 10 minutes.
Followed the directions exactly and it turned out perfect. Very flaky and tender. Thanks