Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had pre-season hockey today (note to self if it looks like it will pour with rain and have thunder and lightning wear more than a t-shirt and mini-skirt) and I had made this sandwich, my mum gave me an odd look when i told her what I had packed for lunch, but it was surprisingly very tasty. I am going to make again for tomorrows hockey training.
- 2 slices rye bread (I used one cut in half but they were bid pieces)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate spread, I used milky way
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced thinly (or more)
- Spread one slice of rye bread with chocolate spread top with sliced bananas, keep adding till covered.
- Add top piece of rye bread.
- Eat, I recommend if you are taking it somewhere, making on the same day.