Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Jalapeños filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon.
Make and share this Surprise Jalapeno Bombers recipe from Food.com.
- 12 fresh jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 slices maple bacon
- Cut off stems of the jalapeños. Core out seeds (I use a potato peeler).
- Cut cream cheese into long strips (makes it easier to fill jalapeños); fill jalapeños.
- The bacon is wrapped in a way that prevents the cream cheese from coming out of the jalapeño.
- Put in 12x8-inch baking pan for 30 minutes until bacon is crisp. The surprise is that some may be hot, others may not.