- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box.
- Place paper baking cups into a muffin tin.
- Fill paper bake cups 2/3 full.
- Drop one rounded teaspoon of cheese mixture into each cup.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix box.