Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is posted due to interest that came from the Velveeta Cheese Fudge thread. For the amusement of my fellow Zaars I submit the following...
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 7 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave-safe dish, mash beans with a fork until smooth; cover and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add cocoa, butter and vanilla.
- (Mixture will be thick.) Slowly stir in sugar; add nuts.
- Press mixture into a 9-in square pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1-in pieces.
- 2 points per piece.