Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is posted due to interest that came from the Velveeta Cheese Fudge thread. For the amusement of my fellow Zaars I submit the following...
- In a microwave-safe dish, mash beans with a fork until smooth; cover and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add cocoa, butter and vanilla.
- (Mixture will be thick.) Slowly stir in sugar; add nuts.
- Press mixture into a 9-in square pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1-in pieces.
- 2 points per piece.