Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Home Cooking Magazine.
- 6 ounces Russian salad dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) jar peach preserves or 1 (6 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 6 -8 chicken thighs or 6 -8 chicken breasts
- hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Mix dressing, preserves, water and soup mix in blender; pour over chicken. Cover with foil. Bake 1 hour. Uncover and bake 1 hour more. Serve over rice.