- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 50 stuffed green olives, drained well
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter, cheese, salt, paprika and cayenne.
- Stir in flour, mixing well.
- Mold 1 tsp.
- of this mixture around each olive, covering completely.
- Arrange on baking sheet and chill until firm.
- Bake for 15 minutes in 400 degree oven.
- Serve hot.
- Can be frozen before baking and stored in plastic bag for future use.
- Bake as needed.