Recipe by alimatth5
Last nite I baked chicken encrusted in bread crumbs, parmesian cheese, thyme and rosemary. As always I made too much so today I created the following casserole.
- 3 large cooked chicken breasts (already cooked)
- 2 cups instant cooked rice (or brown)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup non-fat soymilk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mushroom soup with the rice then stir in the onion soup. Add the milk and mix.
- Cut up the chicken in bite size pieces and encoorporate all.
- Pour in a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of fat free cheddar cheese on top and bake 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Don't have any idea what the calorie count is but it is almost fat free and DELICIOUS11111111.