Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
I had a brownie mix on hand, but I didnt wanna make regular brownies. So I added a few things and it came out great! My mom loves coming home from work and finding these fresh out of the oven.
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix (I used Betty Crockers dark chocolate brownie mix)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chip (I used Nestle's chocolate chunks)
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces (divided)
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- mix brownie mix with water, applesauce and eggs until combined.
- add in chunky chocolate chips and 1/4 cup pecan pieces to the batter.
- pour batter into pan.
- sprinkle remaining pecan pieces on top.
- Bake in oven for 28-30 minute.