1/1 Photo of Surprise Brownies
I had a brownie mix on hand, but I didnt wanna make regular brownies. So I added a few things and it came out great! My mom loves coming home from work and finding these fresh out of the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3mix brownie mix with water, applesauce and eggs until combined.
- 4add in chunky chocolate chips and 1/4 cup pecan pieces to the batter.
- 5pour batter into pan.
- 6sprinkle remaining pecan pieces on top.
- 7Bake in oven for 28-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Surprise Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 83.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g