I had a brownie mix on hand, but I didnt wanna make regular brownies. So I added a few things and it came out great! My mom loves coming home from work and finding these fresh out of the oven.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- mix brownie mix with water, applesauce and eggs until combined.
- add in chunky chocolate chips and 1/4 cup pecan pieces to the batter.
- pour batter into pan.
- sprinkle remaining pecan pieces on top.
- Bake in oven for 28-30 minute.