Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This bread was given to me by my best friend, Sharon, that is no longer with us. Everytime I fix this she is with me. Everyone just loves this bread and you can add anything you like.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, completely thawed
- 1⁄2 lb ground sausage, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Let bread thaw and rise according to package.
- If in a hurry, just let thaw.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Brown and drain meat, onions and seasonings.
- Roll 1/2 dough out on a floured surface.
- Spoon meat mixture down the middle.
- Top with cheese and jalepeno peppers.
- Roll in a loaf.
- Repeat with other half of bread dough.
- Place in bread pan and bake for 25 or 30 minutes or until bread is brown.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, slice and enjoy.