Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is soooo easy and so yummy. Nobody ever believes that that base has Ritz crackers in it! I have also made this recipe using sliced almonds instead of the skor chips. (I saved some almonds to sprinkle over the chocolate layer.)
- 1 box Ritz cracker (original)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 package Skor chips
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Crush crackers to small pieces but not crumbs.
- Add Skor bits and mix.
- Pour in Condensed milk, mix thoroughly.
- Pat into 9 x 13 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake approx 15 minutess.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over base.
- Return to the oven for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven,.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over the top.
- Cool, cut into bars.
I made this for my son's graduation party and I got a lot of positive comments and people were amazed at how easy they were to make..when you are giving a party easy recipes are the best.