Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is soooo easy and so yummy. Nobody ever believes that that base has Ritz crackers in it! I have also made this recipe using sliced almonds instead of the skor chips. (I saved some almonds to sprinkle over the chocolate layer.)
- 1 box Ritz cracker (original)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 package Skor chips
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Crush crackers to small pieces but not crumbs.
- Add Skor bits and mix.
- Pour in Condensed milk, mix thoroughly.
- Pat into 9 x 13 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake approx 15 minutess.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over base.
- Return to the oven for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven,.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over the top.
- Cool, cut into bars.
I made this for my son's graduation party and I got a lot of positive comments and people were amazed at how easy they were to make..when you are giving a party easy recipes are the best.