- 1 (14 ounce) package banana muffin
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare banana bread batter according to package directions, using milk, oil and eggs.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each; spoon remaining batter over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 3 minutes before removing to a wire rack.