Surprise #37 (Chicken & Rice Medley)
- Saute onion & garlic in butter until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and put into small bowl, lightly salt.
- Add black pepper, cranberries, and bell pepper to onion/garlic mixture.
- Cook chicken breast cutlets in skillet until done, turning frequently (about 10 minutes). Remove from skillet, let cool, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Microwave rice cups per directions (1.5 min or so).
- Combine all in microwavable casserole dish, drizzle w/ Italian dressing and microwave (covered) for 2 to 3 minutes.